Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Big 5(00)

500 posts. It seems like every month we reach a new milestone, or should I say low point. Pretty much one in the same here.

So after many a late night naked in front of the computer, and day after day stealing minutes from work, I realize that this feeds my obsessive compulsive anal retentiveness. As if I needed one more ritual to adhere to beyond the chronic downloading hording.

It brings me pleasure to see that people bring up something that's been on here, and surprises me when somebody admits to reading the damn thing -- I'm still shocked anybody looks at it at all.

Ultimately, I do it for myself and not for anyone else, which is the most honest approach to writing anything. I am my own harshest critic and biggest fan, and once you have satisfied both parties there, you're in good shape. That, and you need me to water those little thoughts in your head which would otherwise go unstimulated and be stunted. What, is that piss? Uh...no. Look, it's wet -- isn't that enough?

No comments: