Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Best. Office. Supply. Ever.

Froggy D has a fear of clowns, which I think is silly, but ask her about all the times she's been to C.I.A and how unnerving it was. Some people are spooked by dolls, - I guess it's how they and clowns can be twisted to go from innocent to evil looking, but that doesn't bother me. However, this office impliment will trouble you if you are in the latter of fears.

Halloween is the perfect time for the Living Dead Dolls Sadie Pencil Sharpener. If you've always wanted to shove a dull pencil into an eye socket and not only have it come out sharpened, but also watch a head "vomit" the shavings, then you're in luck. Like $7 kind of luck.

Sadly, this beautiful, genius piece of office usefulness is sold out, but check back
here to get your hands on one.

2 comments:

Idle Eyes said...

What's C.I.A.? And who the hell is Froggy D?
Your readers in Peoria may want to know. But i guess your blog is for us insiders, which makes me wonder if i missed out on the initiatory blood-orgy.

famous m said...

There will be a make up blood-orgy on December 4th.

And Peoria gets no love for my speeding ticket. It's only 25 mph when children are present - that's what the sign says. And 125 still has a 25 in it.