Friday, October 5, 2007

Kingly Weekend

Opening home game for my LA Kings this weekend!

Even though they're not projected to finish too high, they dropped their deadweight goalie, kept their young talent, and brought in some seasoned vets. While the prognosticators have a fair sense of knowledge and experience, they continue to cream over teams that they pick to take the Stanley Cup, but don't. The suckbags in Anaheim were the last team in three years to have won having started the season with a chance, so I can't give opinions too much stock - other than my own.

After spliting a pair in England with the defending champions, I look forward to a home victory against St. Louis, who sports former LA coach Andy Murray. If the team looks as good on the ice as do on paper there ought to be a lot more W's and the chance to finally exercise the post-season option on my seats.





No comments: