Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend At Whippany's

Greeting from Whippany, New Jersey!

Once again, your fearless Famous has hit the road for another bat mitzvah. Sadly, it falls over the Halloween weekend, as pretty much everybody is celebrating the Wed night holiday prior to, and aside from the second consecutive holiday weekend / month, I am missing Big Buckey's birthoween super jam. I love the shit outta Halloween and to be denied, well is teh 5ux0r.

On the red eye out, Kevin Smith was on the plane After five hours of flying, we're collaborating on some projects, and I'm getting a producer credit on his next flick. I also realized he's going bald big time in the back. Oh yeah, I made up the second thing.

Did I mention it's raining?

What can you do? Blood is thicker than water. And my cousin David and I will pretend we're ushers at the night services, because that's a hoot.

No comments: