Monday, May 21, 2007

His Own Prison

All around douchebag and talentless hack Scott Stapp was arrested on suspicion of domestic assult over the weekend.

Cool.

I don't advocate the beating of women or violence towards them, no matter how much they may derserve it, but I have little pity for any women who hooks up with a drunken, self rightious lout. Of all the dudes with some money and fading fame, you had to pick this tool. Don't women have any shame or standards anymore (ex-girlfriends, silence!)?

While I expect to rail further on Stapp and his crap music later, it is the perfect opportunity to add an extra pile of manure on this jackass. I do wonder why it's called "suspicion" though...they obviously suspected him, otherwise they wouldn't have arrested him. Like the "suspicion" that I could win an ice cream eating sandwich contest. Suspect my ass...

No comments: