Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh So Fug

Coming out of Starbucks I caught a glimpse at the cover of one of the many free alternative publications and saw the face of Patti Smith.

I have never bothered to listen to her music because she is so frighteningly ugly. I know that there were a lot of drugs being done in the 70's, but was there anything strong enough that someone would have not realized how disgusting she is and fuck her? I believe she is the ugliest man in rock music.

Needless to say, I was so startled that I no longer needed my coffee.

I hope the image of her buttermug doesn't result in some horrible sexual dysfunction.

1 comment:

Idle Eyes said...

The only song i know of hers, even though i've heard her acclaimed record Horses a long time ago, is "Rock n Roll Nigger" off of the Natural Born Killers soundtrack. Its goodstuff.