Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Thousand

So in under a year my obsessive compulsive nature has fueled me to crank out 1000 posts, and for that I feel I should take pause...and nap.

We'll clear 1500 before the end of the year and perhaps close to 2000 if I really lock down and nerd out, but in all honesty, I'm happy having pushed myself in the beginning. Resting on reputation is nice when you've established yourself...even though some would (and should) question the rep that's been established here. But that's okay for me - the public acclaim, school dedications, and free meals I gladly trade for anonymity and self satisfaction of keeping you safe from harm...be it through informing you or keeping myself busy so we can't interact. Your thanks are not necessary because you're already welcome.

Now maybe I should clean my kitchen.

No comments: