Monday, March 17, 2008

Pussy McCartney

Former Beatle Paul McCartney says he turned vegetarian on a fishing trip when he realized that the fish's life was "as important to him as mine is to me."

On other news, Paul McCartney is a retard and a pussy.

"Many years ago, I was fishing, and as I was reeling in the poor fish, I realized, 'I am killing him -- all for the passing pleasure it brings me,' and something inside me clicked. I realized as I watched him fight for breath, that his life was as important to him as mine is to me."

Hey dipshit, ever heard of catch and release?

Clearly, Sir Paul feels there is no hierarchy in the natural order, and that simple relativity is enough for him to make value judgments. And clearly, he is an idiot. The
PETA folks are insane, and regardless of who they employ for their vegetarianism campaign it will always smack of pretentiousness. Why is it okay for a lion to kill and eat a gazelle but you and I can't enjoy a hamburger? And all those vegetables are organic, living things too...I guess they don't count because they're not as cute, right?

Considering what a pantywaist he is, I don't feel bad at all that he's giving up almost
$50 million in the divorce settlement with ex Heather Mills. She clearly had the balls out of the two of them anyhow.

Heather Mills' pussy?

2 comments:

Idle Eyes said...

Its funny this is news today, cuz just last night someone was telling me how McCartney's tour staff, his musician's, everyone that works for him, cannot eat meat while on tour. If they are caught with meat they are fired.

famous m said...

As the English say, "what a twat".

I don't doubt at all that's true. Being a sellout and losing your integrity by partnering with Starbucks to release your album (and a shitty one at that) is all the more insulting when you hear about that kind of imposition.

Did Chapman kill the wrong Beatle?