Monday, March 24, 2008

Bromos

Neither I nor Madam Stacey (of Webster's) understand the appeal of the Jonas Brothers Bromos.

A delightful mishmash of the words "brother" and "homo", would you look at this rag tag band of rapscallions! They look like they should be panhandling for porridge or selling newspapers on the street corner rather than wetting the panties of gaggles of preteen girls. Or maybe it just goes to show that I no longer understand the sexual appeal of dudes who look like gay newsies.
I ask, is there ever a time newsies don't look a bit queer? Then again, what did you expect from a Disney supported band currently riding the Hannah Montana coattails? When I become a father, I worry who my girls will have crushes on, but these pretty boys are more likely to steal their hair care products than their hearts.

No comments: