Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Like Caine In Kung Fu?

A man in Australia is auctioning his life -- his house, his job, his clothes and his friends -- on eBay, after his marriage broke up, saying he wants to start a new life. I think he took that scene in Pulp Fiction too seriously.

"It's time to move. A completely fresh start. I want to see where life takes me," said Ian Usher. The 44 year old said he was auctioning his life as "a package" with his house in Perth valued at around $385,000). The life auction, which starts on June 22, also includes a car, a motorbike, a jet ski and a spa, and an introduction to "great friends" and a job at a rug shop in Perth for a trial two-week period. Gee, who could refuse that!

"Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!," reads his
web site, which has a link to eBay for bidders. "When it's over, I will just walk out the front door, take my wallet, my passport and start a new life," he said.

In future news, a homeless man named Ian Usher was severly beaten and left for dead, as bandits took several hundred thousand dollars he was carrying.

No comments: