Friday, February 22, 2008

I Love Movies

Comedian Doug Benson has a column on the Bob and David site where he pretty accurately boils new releases down to their essence. Podcasts are available at Handheldcomedy.com and starting March 7 on he'll be doing a weekly feature at Superdeluxe.com!

In the meantime, check out his most recent B+D post:

THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL
Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannsen star in a costume drama that should have been called WHICH ONE WOULD YOU FUCK? (I know my answer!)

JUMPER
If I had Hayden Christensen's ability to transport myself through space and time, I'd jump into Rachel Bilson.

ABSOLUTELY, MAYBE
Will I see it? Definitely, possibly!

WELCOME HOME ROSCOE JENKINS
Take that, Black History Month!

THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE
I refuse to believe that this movie exists.

FOOL'S GOLD
Just in time for Valentine's Day - take someone you hate.

HOW SHE MOVE
I give up. How?

UNTRACEABLE
Replace TRACE with WATCH.

INTO THE WILD
The story of some asshole who decides to go live in the Alaskan wilderness without letting his family know where he went. (I have abandonement issues!)

MICHAEL CLAYTON
Not based on a true story. Or an interesting one.

P.S. I LOVE YOU
Dear Hilary Swank,

Hw dare you try to be the new Jessica Alba! One actress who shouldn't
be doing pratfalls is enough.

Love,
Doug
P.S. I like you.

NATIONAL TREASURE: BOOK OF SECRETS
I don't like books.

CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR
Laugh it up at the crazy antics that helped to make 9/11 happen!

THERE WILL BE BLOOD
There will also be boredom.

SWEENEY TODD: THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET
There will be a lot more blood than in THERE WILL BE BLOOD. Plus gay ss singing!

No comments: