Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Congrats!

Really, what is more romantic than a two people falling in love?

Like Gary Coleman, who married Shannon Price. Gary is 40 years old, yet Shannon is just 22, and if you look at the picture, you'll see another difference that's a taboo in our society. No you racists, she is 5'7" tall, while barely hits 4'8".

The Diff'rent Strokes star admits that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship. "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one." Wait, you're saying he's a virgin?

All that pent up sexual frustration clearly has not effected him or his relationship. "We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction." She adds, "I don't like the violence." Something tells me this marriage is meant to last!

No comments: