Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quittin' Time

Hey, if I haven't already thanked you all enough for reading, interacting, and following the sick chain of thoughts I throw up here, take this gratis in spades.

Having hit 1K last week, it made me think about what else to do and where else to go with this thing. So after some thought, I couldn't really see making it bigger or better without having to seriously invest time, which I don't have to put into it. It's not that I don't like scouring the interweb or flippantly tossing out my opinion, but this isn't ever going to be one of those ad heavy sites to make me rich nor will I bother to make it more "accessible" so that it hits a wider audience. It occurs to be me that I may not be near the top of my game, but I'm happy getting out even somewhere near the middle.

Consider this my resignation.

I guess I could go into it in greater detail, but if I'm going to wrap it all up in with a cute little bow, I'll have to take a little time to make it count. So check back in a short while and I'll leave you with some thoughts, links, and counseling so that you can go on after this goes dark. But again, thanks for being a part of this and tuning in...

2 comments:

daniel said...

I just slit my wrists, and then I realized what day it is. I hope the ambulance gets here in time.

Idle Eyes said...

ok, i'll bite. say it aint so! you have a unique and valuable voice. a keen eye for irony. a vast pool of material you draw from. we love the way you hate! now hurry up and say we're all april fools. all two of us that commented.