Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ruining The Fantasy

So, how does Angelina Jr. stay so retardedly hot? It's delicious and simple - she chugs down vinegar. Megan Fox explains:

"It's just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely. It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight, from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast. I'm not one for dieting or exercising, 'cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while 'cause of the amount of sugar I take in."

The sweet scent of vinegar kisses and frequent and explosive watery diarrhea from the overconsumption of vinegar...how sexy. Does this explain why she's dating 9021douche Brian Austin Green? At least we know why your dog was whimpering when she sat next to him.

No comments: