Friday, September 21, 2007

Atonement Weekend

Fast for 24 hours! Pick a fight with God! Make vows that may not last through the month! The ultimate bowing of the head and pretending to look serious!

Does the weekend start tonight, or really, tomorrow night? Two lousy days away from work and one of them is spent lying to myself and the powers that be. Hitting that spliff and watching March Of The Penguins? Nope. Order a pizza and make some illegal downloads? Forget it. Can I even glance out the window to admire the two next door co-eds who can't seem to shower without opening their bathroom window? Uh-uh. I'm pretty convinced God ruined my relationship with my ex because we didn't go to temple last year and had sex instead. Thanks for being a dick!

Ahhh...such blasphemy! Still punching the bastard card as long as I can.

No comments: