Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wii Fit Manditory For All Ladies

According to a suspiciously brief web article, 24 year-old Briton Amanda Flowers has become a "sex addict" after falling off her Wii Fit board. Is that possible? Did she land on her libido?

It appears she's developed a condition called persistent sexual arousal syndrome (which believe it or not
is a real thing), due to a damaged nerve. Now any time Amanda is around anything vibrating or pulsing, like a mobile phone or blender, she becomes...aroused. Exactly how close? Like when she's straddling them? "It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body", she says of the onset of an 'attack'. "Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm".

She says she needs 10 sex sessions a day, and laments, "With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I'll find a superstud who can satisfy me." Hey, over here! In America!

No comments: