Friday, April 9, 2010

Season Six...So Far

An interesting take on the recent season of Lost by Ty Mattson:

I was completely blown away by the response to the first set of Lost-inspired posters I designed. Thanks to everyone who left a comment or sent me an email. I tried to reply to each person individually, but if you didn’t hear from me – thank you for all the compliments. Since I got such a great feedback on the first batch of posters (and as a huge fan of the show), I decided to create a another series. To commemorate the final season, I will create one design for each episode. I will add the new art to this post, after the show airs, so check back on Wednesdays to see the latest show-inspired design.




LAX




What Kate Does




The Substitute




Lighthouse




Sundown




Dr. Linus




Recon




Ab Aeterno




The Package




Happily Ever After

No comments: