Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Twenty Five Minutes On Chatroulette Is Like A Drill To The Head

27b/6 gives a master course in interweb trolling, Chatroulette style:

The problem with Chatroulette and other video based communication is the fact that people can see you. This means that I would have to shower, shave and wear something nice before going online. As it takes me at least four hours just to do my hair, this is simply not practical. Also, I generally write in track suit pants and t-shirt while eating pizza, which would be unfair to the other parties to have to view.

Having heard a lot about Chatroulette, I decided to have a look. For every ten video connections, eight of them were fat people playing with their penis. Apart from a couple of interesting people I met, it was possibly the most pointless website I have ever been on. Just don't even bother.










No comments: