Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy News For Happy People

I'm so excited for the return of the totally wonderful Mogwai to Los Angeles!


Ratts Of The Capital

Not only is their new album, The Hawk Is Howling, coming towards the end of September, but they're stopping at The Wiltern two weeks prior. After seing them in 2000 with Scartoe and supporting The Cure in 2004, it's been too long waiting for them to play. I can almost forgive that their most recent stop in Los Angles was part of Coachella in 2006, because as much as I love them , I have no choice but to avoid that clusterfuck of desert survival no matter the act (which has cost me the chance to see Tool, The Pixies, Portishead, Roger Waters, and Radiohead to name just a few).

Tickets are already locked up...damn, waiting sucks!

No comments: