Friday, May 30, 2008

Writing Weekend

The first installment of His Words - Not Mine is due Monday morning, and while I have fleshed out some of Scartoe's ideas, putting them to paper (figuratively) is a different story. Guess I know how the next couple of days are going to be spent.

This whole arrangement, having won the coin toss seemed to be better to take the first swing than develop the game plan. I think that the advantage in starting is not having to worry about an idea going astray. Not that I don't have plenty of ideas floating around, it's just I couldn't bear the thought of one of my children being raised differently than I had in mind. Plus, I like the challenge of having to write somebody else's story and coming in with a different perspective to their plot or characters.

Please check out the first chapter Monday morning after 9am.

No comments: