Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tacos And Champagne 3: The Three-peat

The tradition continues (T&C I / T&C II), as I wrestle a few tasty tacos and wash it down with too much bubbly. Like last year, my dance card is being filled with Scarlett, so my festivities had to be done in advance, which is no trouble for a man who loves his Mexican food and carbonated wine.

I am saddened by the change of the salsa verde at one of my favorite places, which is set to change to a different recipe with the start of the new year, but the supervisor and the location near me says they'll continue to use the old one until the owner catches on, because it's better. Nice! And what better way to savor my salsa with a line up of chicken, shrimp and crispy mahi mahi.

2009 was a bit of a tough year around the world, and the decade was punctuated with some shitty moments for sure, but here's to 2010 being better all around.



No comments: