Monday, December 31, 2007

Tacos And Champagne

I decided this is how I want to go out this year - with tacos and champagne.

Sure, some folks are getting nutty and have elaborate parties, but not this clown. I do believe I have hinted at the brutality of 2007, and while the calendar turning is merely a symbolic gesture, I am glad to bid adieu to the year (at least the concept of it). And so, I will be leaving work soon, getting a couple of tacos to take home, and having a fine bottle of champagne at Fort IOvUF .

Adios 2007. I had fun, but you were kind of an asshole.

Have a safe and happy new year. The train keeps rollin' tomorrow...


UPDATE: Did you think I was kidding?


UPDATE 2: T&C too much party machine!

2 comments:

daniel said...

Ah, White Star! Excellent choice. When those tacos came back up, I'm sure this fine bottle of bubbly added an extra hint of sophistication to the sensory overload.

famous m said...

Tacos and champagne is meant to be celebrated on the inbound only.

That's what makes it, and me, a sophisticate.