Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Circle Of Jerks

Tonight marks the start of Season 5 for the funniest show on television. That's right, the funniest. I have been systematically re-watching the first four, and they are as raw and hysterical as ever. Even the titles of this season's shows make me think of the laughable possibilities.

“The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis”

“The Gang Hits the Road”

“The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention”

“Mac and Charlie Write a Movie”

• “The Waitress is Getting Married”

• “Mac and Dennis Break Up”

• “The Great Recession”

• “The World Series Defense”

• “D.E.N.N.I.S.”

• “The Gang Reignites the Rivalry”

• “Paddy’s Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens”

• “The Gang Wrestles for the Troops”

“A Very Sunny Christmas”

If you are not watching this show, by you be striken blind and the last image you see is goatse. And I will be giving my review next Friday after their live performance of "The Nightman Cometh" episode / musical.

No comments: