Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TGS Featuring...

Everything Tracy Jordan said on 30 Rock this season? Yes, everything.

“Is there nothing sacred? Have we lost our moral center? It just makes me want to pee on someone.”

“Frank, for all your hard work, please accept this set of solid gold nunchuks.”

“Well, if all you want is a hug from a black person, maybe you should just host the Price is Right.”

“I don’t need a birthday cause I buy myself all the presents I need. And because of my drinking, they’re often a surprise.”

“You wait til I test this noise out on society. Minds will be blown.”

“There he is. I owe you, Jackie D. When I’m on my deathbed frenching my wife, I will think of you.”

“There’s no link between diabetes and diet. That’s a white myth, Ken. Like Larry Bird or Colorado.”

“Do you know who I am? Seriously, please, tell me who I am.”

“Larry, what everyone needs to do is just take a deep breath, calm down, and start preparing their bodies for the Thunderdome. That is the new law.”

“I’m saying the Disneyfication of New York is over, everyone. At the stroke of midnight, your Lexus is going to turn back into a hot pile of rats fighting over a human finger.”

“I wished for you to get better. I was gonna to wish for breakfast in bed with Robocop while an elephant paints us.”

“I’ve been hearing, but I haven’t been listening.”

“What’s wrong, Ken. You got wife eyes!”

“OK. Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was just thinking about how weird it is that we eat birds.”

“I will be brief. I have decided to fulfill my dream of going into space. If you have a spaceship and are looking for a hilarious astronaut with an irregular heartbeat and thirty million dollars, I am prepared to leave as soon as tomorrow. I wrote that yesterday. I will not be taking questions.”

“Hmmm, usually this is the point in my process where Liz Lemon steps in and takes care of everything. Heavy is the head that eats the crayons. Gonna take a nap, see you in 10 hours.”

“The partying is just for show, and because I’m a high-functioning alcoholic.”

“Come on in, Jack, I’m just practicing sitting.”

“Liz Lemon, I might hug people too hard and get lost in malls. But I’m not an idiot.”

“Of course not, I transcend race.”
And countless more...

No comments: