Friday, October 9, 2009

No Pink But Lots Of Yellow

It's clear the sun is setting on The Bunny, and the once mighty empire is now in it's deaththrows.

I have previous attacked their lack of nudity for Olivia Munn and Heidi Montag pictorials, which just defeats the entire purpose. But now it's even worse. Marge Simpson apparently appears on the cover of the next Playboy.

A fucking cartoon.

And not even a sexy one. God knows there's a whole corner of the internet filled with naughty sketches of Disney characters and Jessica Rabbit and list after list of which ink and paper creation nerds want to hump, but really Playboy?

She's not drawn nude inside, but she does appear in "cartoon lingerie," apparently. Awful, just awful.
TR weighed in on the impact of the story:

Playboy and The Simpsons are fucking over. They have squandered all their cultural relevancy and goodwill with this absolutely evil travesty. It is against not just nerd law, but the law of all good and decent folks to never watch The Simpsons or pick up a Playboy again. If you do, you're helping the terrorists, And Satan. And fucking people who draw cartoon characters having sex, which is the worst of all three. Oh my god. This whole thing makes me ill. I'm going to get a large glass of scotch now. I'm not sure whether I'm going to drink it or pour it in my eyes, but if a fucking jet engine falls out of the sky on to me on the way, I won't mind. At all.

No comments: