Thursday, October 8, 2009

You're Gonna Die

After weathering the beating Shawn Merriman gave her last month, Tila Tequila took to her Twitter page to announce that she has decided to commit suicide. Of course, she’s now backpedaling by password-protecting her page, as if that could magically erase from the interwebs all the stupid shit she tweeted and make everyone forget about her two-week death deadline. Should we be surprised she found a new way to be a cock-tease?

MSNBC obtained the following tweet:

“I am going to kill myself cuz I don’t want to live in a world where its filled with IGNORANCE! which majority of you ARE! & racists!”

And then there were these tweets:

It woulda been tonite I ended my life, but my friend caught me and stopped me. So I told him I will give him two more weeks.

No one can stop me. I am not depressed or unhappy! My life is amazing. It’s not about that though! God spoke to me and told me I am needed up there.

Dont be afraid of death as death is highly misunderstood. Death is very peaceful, serene, and welcoming for me. I have long awaited this.

We all have to go at some point in time, but my time is soon, so i can finally rest my mind. 2 more weeks and then we shall say goodbye.

I will give u two more weeks, but after that i shall be leaving. 2 more weeks until u weep for my life that has finally ended.

When people want to die, they take care of business, not turn it into PR for themselves. Let's not mistake a cry for attention as a cry for help. Normally, when people say God is telling them to do something, I laugh it off, but if a higher power is telling you to leave the Earth, then do it! History is waiting for you to become an irrelevant footnote.

No comments: