Friday, April 27, 2012

Noctomom?

I'm going to take the high road as best I can for this post, but you can all make your own cringe-worthy comments about the latest woman in line to birth a litter of children.

Karla Vanessa Perez, lives in Coahuila (Mexico), which borders Texas, is said to be one month away from giving birth to 6 girls and 3 boys, and just like Nadya Suleman, Perez said she had fertility treatments leading to the multiple pregnancy.  Mexico's Notimex news agency (who I'm sure is totally reputable) reported the story, but like a Mexican soap opera, there has to be a stunning twist, and that's a report from Univision.

The channel claims a reporter spoke with a Mexican doctor who performed an ultrasound on Perez, and determined her uterus was "empty."  I think they could have also said a reporter "spoke" to a "Mexican doctor" who "performed an ultrasound" on Perez and determined her uterus was empty, and it could be equally accurate.  I'm not sure if she's telling the truth or just a fat bitch, but I think we can all agree when it comes to kids, eight is enough.

No comments: