Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Puerto Resignito


Only an anti-gay policy leaning Republican could offer such an awesomely absurd non-denial when his nude, ass-spread photos started appearing on gay cruising sites...

Puerto Rico's head senator and 2004 Bush booster (ironic pun?) Roberto Arango told news outlets, "You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture, but I don't." Well, then I guess you shouldn't have resigned your position either, but you probably didn't remember posting that to Grindr, so that's just playing it safe, eh? Or maybe not wearing the same iconic necklace is playing it safer.

Adding to the sweet hypocrisy is that Arango previously voted in favor of Resolution 99, a proposal to block any attempt to permit same-sex marriages in Puerto Rico. In the past he has also opposed adoption rights for gay people. Let this be a lesson to those on the Beltway who need to document all the pounds they've been dropping from their inner ass.

No comments: