Monday, March 5, 2012

Breaking Bubbe


All it took was seeing the headline to know I was going to post about it: "One Dead In Ohio Nursing Home Meth Lab Fire".

The fire chief for Ashtabula (burnt slate?), the small town in Northeast Ohio, said it was fire in the room of a nursing home resident has caused a fire that killed one and injured six others. Because making meth is far more interesting than bingo!

The man died after the Sunday night fire at the Park Haven Nursing Home, and he was making methamphetamine in his makeshift lab. Two other residents were among the injured. A lawyer for the nursing home has declined to comment, and it is not known if that attorney is Saul Goodman. The Park Haven Nursing Home was built in 1950 and had 31 rooms, and 39 names were on the current housing roster.

I hope I never end up in a home, but those are the kind of hardcore shenanigans I'm going to get into if I do.

No comments: