Tuesday, May 24, 2011

25K Macs

For nearly forty years, Don Gorske has been eating Big Macs a stomach churning pace. Today, he reached a new milestone -- finishing his 25,000th burger. In related news, he had his 25,000th bout of diarrhea.

"I plan on eating Big Macs until I die," the Wisconsin man said, not realizing how telling his words were. "I have no intentions of changing. It's my favorite food. Nothing has changed in 39 years. I look forward to it every day."

Gorske is 59, and claims good health and a low cholesterol level - he had a clean bill of health two months ago during his last physical, despite his minimal exercise. He averages two Big Macs a day, each with 540 calories and 29 grams of fat. It is the same amount of fat in large cheese pizza, and would take nine miles of walking to work off the calories.  His genetics are his saving grace, because anybody else would be dead after 2,500...

No comments: