Friday, January 25, 2008

Home Sick Home Weekend

Unless I physically can't make it to work, I don't let being sick keep me from enduring the pleasures of business and commerce. So now that everybody else has been infected, I figured I'd get on the bandwagon and have a little illness. My super-constitution rarely keeps me from being sidelined too long, but rather than ever being 100%, I usually hover at around 92 or so - imagine my displeasure of being in the 80s or worse. And considering the last couple of days having been in ice box-like hockey arenas and fording the rain for band practice, I may have prolonged this bug but I think I'm actually on the mend.

Again, the forecast is plenty of rain, so other than a jaunt out to Cannibal Flower on Saturday night to handle some business (yes, rad art shows mean business to me), I'm going to hole up in my warm little cave and sleep the hell out of the weekend. Not that I need an attending, but night nurses are welcome.


Faith No More - "Home Sick Home"

No comments: